So, we saw Captain America tonight. At 10. Which is early for a "midnight premier." Come to think of it, I saw The Force Awakens at 7:30 the day BEFORE it premiered. Is this gonna be the norm now? I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering...
Anyway, I'm kind of freaking out about the movie, and will be going into more detail in our review tomorrow. Here's a little preview:
Holy shit you guys. Holy shit. This movie. This fucking movie. You need to see it if you are a fan of the marvel movies.
Now, it doesn't fix all the Joss Whedon fuck ups, but it does really reach into the comics and use a lot more of their source material.
- Hawkeye appearing as a total badass and friend to Scarlet Witch
- Falcon and Bucky snarkiness
- Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch friendship and ability to work together
- Tony Stark getting a well deserved beat down (John thinks he needs one every once in a while)
- Hawkeye being the one to dress Tony down from the jail cell
- Canon romances. CANON ROMANCES
- Holy shit the fucking fight choreography was amazing
- Bucky was well written and I loved the ways they showed the different uses for his arm.
All in all it was a good movie. I'm not crying, you're crying